Home staging is the process of preparing a house for sale. It is a way to make your home more attractive to buyers and can often increase its value by 10% or more.
Home staging includes decorating, decluttering, and organizing the space to highlight its features and show it at its best.
As a real estate agent, the ability to sell houses fast and at the highest feasible price is critical, leading to increased profits and delighted customers.
Staged ones sell 88% faster and 20% more money than unstaged properties. A realtor’s superpower is, in some ways, the ability to hire a good real estate home staging company.
Before hiring the best home staging company, this guide to home staging for realtors will come in handy. Continue Reading!
Traditional Home Staging Requirements
Home staging prepares a house for sale and makes it look appealing to potential buyers. It’s usually done by professional home stagers and can be done in various ways.
Some of the traditional home staging requirements are the following:
– Remove personal items from the house.
– Clean up clutter.
– Organize closets, cupboards, and drawers.
– Add fresh flowers or other decorative items in rooms.
– Replace worn-out furniture with newer pieces to make the house more appealing to buyers.
Why Choose Virtual Staging Over Traditional Staging Real Estate?
Virtual staging is one of the most popular trends in real estate and has become a great way to show off homes and make them look lived-in.
Most people who want to buy a house start their search online, which makes sense. Even more importantly, 97 percent of those who bought said that the pictures in the ad were the most important reason they bought. Instead, listings must be presented to appeal to buyers’ eyes if they are to catch and keep their attention.
Here are some reasons virtual staging is more popular and preferred over real staging.
- Designers aren’t limited to what furniture is already on the market. With their wide range of styles, colors, and sizes, you can create a personalized space for your ideal customer. With the editor, you can add what you want to an image. Virtual staging allows you to meet your target audience’s needs and wants.
- Customers can get a sneak peek of your home’s appearance before putting it on. Virtual staging makes your home look more real, making it less likely that people will pass it up. But, on the other hand, more of them start to click on it to see more of the house you’re trying to sell.
- You don’t have to hire pricey staging furniture or other items to prepare your home for sale. Virtual staging is ideal for vacant houses, but it may also be used to generate ideas and plans for current repairs. Finally, you save money when utilizing virtual staging.
- Virtual staging is an excellent choice for people selling their homes while still residing in them. Virtual staging does not remove or alter existing elements of a home’s design. However, you can get rid of personal objects or furnishings that may be detrimental to your listing.
What Services Do Real Estate Staging Companies Provide?
Real estate staging company provides a wide range of services to help sellers get the best price for their property.
This service includes all the necessary changes to make the property look clean and inviting to potential buyers. In addition, they also offer services like furniture rental, housekeeping, and cleaning services.
Some companies also offer design consultation or interior design services.
Some real estate staging companies can also help with marketing by offering professional photography or videography services or providing expert advice on listing prices and home showings.
In most cases, real estate photography companies like Revepix will handle the marketing aspect of the transaction. The company can also help with market research to ensure that a development’s price point makes sense for the area.
Legal Requirements To Be Complied With By Real Estate Staging Companies
The legal requirements for real estate staging companies are the same as any other business. They need to comply with the laws and regulations governing their industry. They also need to comply with the law of the land, which governs them on a federal level.
Some of these laws and regulations include:
- You and the virtual stager could be sued if they mess with your home’s protected parts and assets.
Any of the following changes can’t be made by a virtual stager:
- Virtual stager is responsible for avoiding fraudulent misrepresentation of the property. Instead, they are liable to show damages to the property like the broken roof, wall cracks, and such in their footage.
- Virtual stager is also responsible for providing truthful information about the property size and other room features, for example, the actual square footage of a square room.
- Virtual staging of the property should not misrepresent the neighborhood. Instead, permanent features like trees, power grids, and other neighborhood structures should be kept intact and presented accurately in the footage.
Roles & Responsibilities Of Virtual Home Staging Companies
Virtual home staging companies can help you get your house ready for sale using 3D design software, interior design, and other resources.
They can help you get your house ready for sale using 3D design software, interior design, and other resources. When uploaded to online listings, they are responsible for creating a virtual tour of the property.
This allows potential buyers to view the property 24 hours a day.
The roles and responsibilities of virtual home staging companies include:
- Producing photos of the property taken with a real camera. Realtors frequently engage professional photographers to capture high-quality shots of rooms from various angles and lighting, which they then provide to the staging business.
- Designers should know what each customer expects to see and his preferences regarding furniture, interior design, space practicality, etc. Trusted digital staging businesses provide clients with no-cost upgrades to ensure complete consumer pleasure.
- To ensure proper scaling and produce the best level of realism, a property layout (floorplan) is required.
Determining Your Budget For Home Staging
When it comes to home staging, you have to set a budget to ensure that you are not overpaying for something you could do on your own.
The cost of professional house staging is determined by the size of your home, how much work needs to be done, and the type of renovation services required. A good rule of thumb is to budget about $100 per hour for professional staging services.
What To Look For In The Best Home Staging Companies?
A home staging company is a company that helps you to sell your home by making it more attractive and appealing and will help you make your house look good and help you with all the other aspects of selling your property.
A good home staging company will have a team of experts who are trained in the art of decorating, marketing, and real estate. They will also have the latest equipment to create virtual tours of your property and 3D rendering. In addition, they will be able to make your property more marketable and attractive for real estate agents. and potential buyers.
Traditional Home staging companies make your home more appealing by cleaning, painting, removing trash and clutter, adding new flooring, installing new hardware and fixtures, and installing wall colors and window treatments. This includes setting up a modern space that will appeal to potential buyers using color schemes, textiles, and furniture.
A good virtual home staging company can help sellers sell their homes faster.
To sell a home in the current market, you need to be willing to invest time and money into staging your home. For example, a professional home stager can offer sellers various services that make their homes attractive and easier to show.
Here are a few things to look for in the best home staging companies:
Virtual stagers should have a portfolio of their past work on their website or be prepared to provide samples upon request. You may identify a person’s degree of skill based on the work they promote as their best.
The more a company experiences, the more items and services it will likely promote on its website. Possibilities include straight-on photographs, 360-degree panoramic views, and a virtual tour of your home.
Programs They Employ
Virtual stagers of a high caliber will be able to use a range of apps to generate the highest quality image for you. TallBox Design utilizes the following applications:
AutoCAD LT is an application that enables you to construct 2D floorplans of your room for a virtual makeover.
SketchUp is a powerful 3D modeling application that enables you to construct a more realistic representation of your location and its components.
Photoshop/Affinity photo-processing application with functions ranging from layer editing to good brushing.
3Ds Max and Corona renderer to produce the incredibly realistic, virtually staged setting.
Anybody can claim to be a virtual stager. Determine whether the company or freelancer has the appropriate credentials.
A virtual stager fulfills the same responsibilities as an interior designer on a digital level. For example, an ideal person can balance a room, make colors pop, and draw the viewer’s attention throughout the entire area.
You will need a graphic designer proficient in a range of editing programs.
Years of Expertise: Degrees and certifications do not ensure someone will be a talented artist. Verify how long your virtual stager has been in the business and whether their portfolio appropriately reflects their experience.
What To Expect During Virtual Real Estate Home Staging With A Company Like Revepix?
When working with Revepix for your virtual real estate home staging project, you can expect the following process:
- The first step is to provide the designer with the images you want to use for virtual staging, information about your target buyer demographic, and when to put your property on the market.
- We begin the design process by selecting a few pieces of furniture or new paint color.
- For the modern design, we build a room design framework that is well-planned and well-executed.
- We use the latest software and technology to make the designs look real in the images we produce.
- While we are at it, you can sit back and relax.
- We will call you for a review to ensure that all the details of your agreement are included. Once you’ve seen the virtual image come together, express any last-minute modifications you might have.
- You will receive a Zip Archive of the completed images when everything is set and done.
As simple as that!
Hire Revepix For Virtual Home Staging Services
Revepix offers a convenient and cost-effective virtual staging service. You can have the most realistic experience possible without ever leaving your home.
We offer three different packages: Basic, which includes up to five professional photos of your property; Standard, with an additional 10+ photos of your property; and Premium, with an unprecedented number of photos of your property to ensure you get the best quality.